Aligned to Science TEKS with clear Learning Outcomes, this unit covers instructional content including Differnetiate Abiotic and Biotic Factors, Levels of Organization in the Biosphere, Evergy Flow, and Cycling of Matter.
- 10C Analyze the levels of organization in biological systems and relate the levels to each other and the whole system
- 11B Investigate and analyze how organisms, populations, and communities respond to external factors
- 11C Summarize the role of microorganisms in both maintaining and disrupting the health of both organisms and ecosystems
- 12C Analyze the flow of matter and energy through tropic levels using various models, including food chains, food webs, and ecological pyramids
- 12E Describe the flow of matter through the carbon and nitrogen cycles and explain the consequences of disrupting these cycles