Aligned to Science TEKS with clear Learning Outcomes, this unit covers instructional content including Habitate vs. Niche, Community Interactions, Succession, Biomes, and Ecosystem Stability.
- 11B Investigate and analyze how organisms, populations, and communities respond to external factors
- 11D Describe how events and processes that occur during ecological succession can change populations and species diversity
- 12A Interpret relationships, including predation, parasitism, commensalism, mutualism, and competition among organisms
- 12B Compare variations and adaptations of organisms in different ecosystems
- 12D Recognize that long-term survival of species is dependent on changing resource bases that are limited
- 12F Describe how environmental change can impact ecosystem stability