Aligned to Science TEKS with clear Learning Outcomes, this unit covers instructional content including Plant Classification, Roots, Stems and Leaves, Reproduction, and Response to Adaptations.
- 5B Examine specialized cells, including roots, stems, and leaves of plants; and animal cells such as blood, muscle, and epithelium
- 8B Categorize organisms using a hierarchical classification system based on similarities and differences shared among groups
- 8C Compare characteristics of taxonomic groups, including archaea, bacteria, protists, fungi, plants, and animals
- 10B Describe the interactions that occur among systems that perform the functions of transport, reproduction, and response in plants
- 10C Analyze the levels of organization in biological systems and relate the levels to each other and to the whole system
- 11B Investigate and analyze how organisms, populations, and communities respond to external factors
- 12B Compare variations and adaptations of organisms in different ecosystems