Aligned to Science TEKS with clear Learning Outcomes, this unit covers instructional content including Prokaryotic Cell Structure, Diseases Caused by Bacteria, and Benefits of Bacteria.
- 4A Compare and contrast prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells
- 8B Categorize organisms using a hierarchical classification system based on similarities and differences shared among groups
- 8C Compare characteristics of taxonomic groups, including archaea, bacteria, protists, fungi, plants, and animals
- 11A Describe the role of internal feedback mechanisms in the maintenance of homeostasis
- 11C Summarize the role of microorganisms in both maintaining and disrupting the health of both organisms and ecosystems