Sets of aquatic specimens, stained for easy viewing
- Individual cell structures are easier to see than in unstained cultures
- Staining is harmless to the organism
- ProtoColor lets cytoplasmic structures be easily observed using brightfield microscopy
- Choose from multiple set options.
- Many other vital stained specimens available separately
Set 1 contains the following 3 cultures: Amoeba proteus, Paramecium caudatum, Hydra littoralis
Set 2 contains the following 5 cultures: Amoeba proteus, Paramecium caudatum, Bursaria truncatella, Stentor sp., Vorticella sp.