Bidirectional angle sensor.
- Measure rotational position, velocity, and acceleration
- Measure linear position, velocity, and acceleration
- Optical encoder: Bidirectional, quadrature encoder
- Maximum speed: 30 rev/s at 1° resolution 7.5 rev/s at 0.25° resolution
- 3-step pulley: 10, 29 and 48 mm groove diameter
The rotary motion sensor lets you monitor angular motion precisely and easily. It is direction sensitive. You can use it to collect angular displacement, angular velocity, and angular acceleration data. Typical experiments include measuring moments of inertia, torque, pendula, and Atwood’s machine experiments. Even though we call it a Rotary Motion Sensor, it can also be used to measure linear position to a fraction of a millimeter.
For educational use only.
Delivery information: It includes rotary motion sensor, thumb screw, 3-step pulley and mounting screw, O-ring.