Perfect for studying a wide variety of concepts.
- For inverse square law experiments or for studying polarizers, reflectivity, or solar energy
- Perform inverse square light intensity experiments using a point source of light and reflectivity studies
- Demonstrate the flicker of fluorescent lamps and other lamps
- Carry out solar energy studies and conduct polarized filter studies
- Study light intensity in various parts of a house or school
- Use it as part of a study of plant growth to measure light intensity
The Light sensor approximates the human eye in spectral response and can be used over three different illumination ranges, which you select with a switch.
For educational use only.
Wavelengths: 400 to 800 nm