Explore the richness, diversity, and evolutionary history of past life forms preserved in the fossil record.
- Ten numbered fossil specimens covering major taxonomic divisions within each phylum or class
- Complete taxonomic classification guide with identification key for each specimen
- Key cards with illustrations of important morphological features of specimens
- Detailed identification list with name, age, stratigraphic data, and locality of each specimen
- Compartmented collection box for storage or a single-cavity box for larger sample sets
Provides renowned specimen quality, exceptional support materials, and superior packaging. Paleozoic to Recent. Set of ten.