Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak and with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces. They are smoothly machined with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish.
- 2.25" solid square legs, with ⁵/₁₆" hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- 0.75" phenolic work surface
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glide for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors
- Black rubber leg boots which offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills
- Standard table height is 30" with a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
Color: Northwood oak/black
Minimal assembly required, legs need to be atttached only.
Certifications: SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green.