Bring Evolution into Perspective
- Science Simulations: NEW! Now your students can perform hundreds of simulated lab experiments in a virtual lab.
- Discovery Channel Theater: Five fast-paced fact-filled video voyages in both English and Spanish.
- Library: Updated World Book Encyclopedia features extensive reference and research materials.
- Laboratory: New Assessment Component! Interactive activities focus on building critical learning skills.
- Multimedia Studio: Creative tool complete with slides, text and cool sound effects allows students to create their own multimedia presentation. Updated with Lesson Launchers—ready-made slide shows to start teaching your next science topic.
On the evolutionary scale, we are but a grain of sand in all the deserts of the world. This CD-ROM brings evolution into perspective. Video Adventures include Introducing Evolution, Adaptations and the Galapagos, Darwin, Elephant Evolution, and Fossil Hunter. Create a multimedia presentation with fossil evidence in the Studio. Read a biography of Darwin in the Library. Then watch movies about iguanas of the Galapagos. Includes a Teacher's Guide. Simulations include Evidence of Evolution and Scientific Inquiry.