Students apply lab work to real-life issues.
- Students Collect Local Water Samples and Tests for Coliform Bacteria
- Test Results Compared to Safe and Unsafe Quantities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities Test for the Same Bacterial Group
- Links to Real-World Scenarios
- Teacher's Manual Included
They identify a bacterial group for which actual sewage treatment facilities test.
The class samples local water for coliform bacteria then compares results to a chart showing safe and unsafe quantities.
Ordering information: This kit includes instruction and material for a class of 24 students including Easygel, a pre-measured, sterilized culture media that requires no mixing or autoclaving.
Delivery information: This kit includes perishable materials. Please specify delivery date.