These sanitizers help to prevent the spread of disease and infections.
- Compliant with OSHA standards
- Hy-G-Clenz Is Effective Against a Wide Range of Gram-Positive and Gram-Negative Bacteria
- NovaClenz Requires No Sink, Water, or Towels
- AquaHol Sterilizes Hands and Gloves
- NovaClenz Helps to Prevent Transfer of Pseudomonas, Salmonella, and More
The antibacterial lotion soap Hy-G-Clenz™ features a unique blend of 0.3% triclosan and natural moisturizers for an ideal formulation for frequent handwashing
An effective and fast-acting cleanser, NovaClenz™ instant hand sanitizer requires no sink, water, or towels. The clear gel contains 60% ethyl alcohol for excellent antiseptic and sanitizing capabilities. The formulation helps to prevent transfer of bacterial agents including pseudomonas, salmonella, and staphylococcus. It also reduces the incidence of nosocomial infections. AquaHol™ irradiated-alcohol hand sanitizer is a sterilizing agent for hands and gloves. The sterile cleanser contains 70% gamma-irradiated isopropyl alcohol filtered to 0.1 µm. Bottles are bagged twice for sterile environments.
It kills a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
Certifications: Compliant with OSHA standards.
Ordering information: Pump bottles can be used as stand-alone dispensers or with the VWR MicroDispenser touch-free soap dispenser.