Locked ABS-plastic enclosure secures a 1.9 L (2 qt.) or 4.7 L (5 qt.) sharps-disposal container for a secondary barrier of protection.
- Locked Sharps-Container Mounting
- Secure Point-of-Use Disposal
- Long-Lasting ABS Plastic Provides a Secondary Barrier of Protection
- Viewing Windows on Front and Sides
- Beige, Unobtrusive Style Fits Any Room Decor
Viewing windows on front and sides make it easy to monitor the container fill level.
This wall enclosure has a variety of convenient features. All cabinets are universally keyed, and the viewing windows on the front and sides make monitoring the fill level easy.
Certifications: Meets or exceeds JCAHO, OSHA, and NIOSH/CDC standards and requirements.
Ordering information: For sharps containers, see the In-Room Sharps Disposal Systems series from Covidien.