The pHep®5 is an advanced, waterproof pH and temperature tester with 0.01 resolution that makes measuring quick and easy. This accurate pH tester features 0.01 resolution with automatic two-point calibration and temperature compensation in a single, portable, pocket device. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements.
- Compact and waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
- Replaceable pH electrode extends the life of your pH tester for years
- Automatic up to three-point pH calibration
- Stability indicator-pH tester displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) - meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
The pHep®5 is a water pH tester with a 0.01 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.05 pH. It has many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation. One, two, or three-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, and 9.18). The pHep®5 also features a replaceable electrode with a stainless steel round connector. This cartridge design has no pins to line up or that can break. The replacement pH electrode also features an extractable cloth junction. The extractable cloth junction of the pH electrode allows for the renewing of the junction. Simply extract ⅛" of the junction by pulling on the junction will expose a new portion. Any clogging that was present will be cleared and the response time will be back to normal extending the life of the pH electrode.
Ordering information: pH probe will need to be replaced. Requires calibration with pH calibration solutions. Requires storage solution to store pH probe in, when not being used.