This pH tester is sleek tester is accurate to 0.1 pH with a built-in thermometer to automatically adjust the pH reading for temperature. The waterproof design (it floats), simple operation, and replaceable electrode mean that you can rely on this meter for years. The large LCD display shows both pH and temperature readings simultaneously, while a stability indicator is displayed to alert you when a stable reading has been obtained.
- Extend the life of your pH tester with a replaceable electrode
- Automatic calibration for accurate pH readings every time
- Great for environmental, field, and laboratory testing
- Waterproof ph tester for water
- Automatic temperature compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in °C or °F along with pH reading
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
The pHep®4 is a waterproof ph pen for water with a 0.1 pH resolution and an accuracy of ±0.1 pH. It has many advanced features that are found in more expensive portable instrumentation. One or two-point calibration is automatic to two selectable buffer sets (4.01, 7.01 and 10.01 or 4.01, 6.86, and 9.18). The pHep®4 also features a replaceable electrode with a stainless steel round connector. This cartridge design has no pins to line up or that can break. The replacement pH electrode also features an extractable cloth junction. The extractable cloth junction of the pH electrode allows for the renewing of the junction. Simply extract ⅛" of the junction by pulling on the junction will expose a new portion. Any clogging that was present will be cleared and the response time will be back to normal extending the life of the pH electrode.
Ordering information: Probe will need to be replaced. Requires calibration with pH calibration solutions. Requires storage solution to store pH probe in, when not being used.