EMS patient monitoring.
- Provides an advanced clinical education platform to simulate realistic monitor operations for a variety of patient conditions
- Allows educators to convert any manikin or standardized patient into a high-fidelity simulator
- Allows multiple student scenarios to be controlled by one (1) instructor
- Develop critical thinking skills, essential alertness, and pattern recognition
- Pre-programmed scenario library and scenario booklet
- Includes over two hundred (200) cardiac and respiratory waveforms
The SimVS® EMS Virtual Diagnostic Platform is a responsive simulation platform incorporating monitor, defibrillator, and transport ventilator functions to empower students to develop critical thinking skills in a highly realistic simulation setting. SimVS® allows the instructor to manipulate patient vital signs and diagnostic results, enabling students to use their skills to react accordingly and treat the patient in a realistic manner. The SimVS® also allows instructors to convert any manikin or standardized patient into a high-fidelity simulator. Both versions include patient monitoring, the PRO adds a ventilation monitor option as well.