Patient monitoring simulation.
- Simulate realistic monitor operations for a variety of patient conditions
- Convert any manikin or standardized patient into a high-fidelity simulator
- Allows multiple student scenarios to be controlled by one (1) instructor
- Develop critical thinking skills, essential alertness, and pattern recognition
- Pre-programmed scenario library and scenario booklet
The SimVS® Hospital Virtual Diagnostic Platform allows educators to convert any manikin into a high-fidelity simulator, enabling instructors to manipulate monitor results to influence care decisions. The SimVS® allows instructors to incorporate monitor, defibrillator, ventilator, and fetal monitor interfaces into their simulations, which allows students to develop critical thinking skills in a highly realistic simulation setting. This platform can be used across multiple healthcare settings with simulation scenarios specifically catered to a variety of nursing, respiratory, and OB procedures.