The HOBO UX100-014M Single Channel amd HOBO UX120-014M 4-Channel Thermocouple data loggers record temperature in indoor environments.
- Easy-to-view LCD display confirms logger operation and battery status
- Near real-time readout of current temperatures as well as minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation statistics
- On-screen alarms notify if temperatures exceed high or low thresholds
- Large memory capacity capable of storing 1.6 million measurements
- Start, stop, and restart pushbuttons
- User upgradeable firmware
- Optional protective case enables logger use in outdoor environments
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing, and analysis
The HOBO UX100-014M Single Channel Thermocouple data logger records temperature in indoor environments with thermocouple sensors (sold separately). Designed for a broad range of monitoring applications, from industrial process monitoring to concrete maturity testing, the logger provides exceptional flexibility by accepting J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type thermocouple probes. In addition to accepting a single thermocouple probe, the data logger features an internal temperature sensor for logging ambient temperatures, further extending the range of application possibilities.
The HOBO UX120-014M Thermocouple Data Logger is a four-channel LCD data logger designed for measuring and recording temperature in a broad range of monitoring applications. In addition to accepting four thermocouple probes, the data logger features an internal temperature sensor for logging ambient temperatures, further extending the range of application possibilities. The data logger makes it easy and convenient to record temperatures over a broad range (−260 to 1820 °C) and can accept up to four J, K, T, E, R, S, B, or N type probes.
Accessories information: Type T Teflon® insulation is rated up to 200 °C (400 °F) continuous, and +250 °C (+482 °F) for 24 hours [Note: percentage is in degrees above or below ice point (0 °C or 32 °F]. Type J Teflon® insulation is rated up to 200 °C (400 °F), continuous, and 250 °C (482 °F) for 24 hours. Glass braid insulation is rated up to 482 °C (900 °F) continuous, and 537 °C (1000 °F) for single exposure. Type K stainless steel probe is rated up to 900 °C (1650 °F) continuous, and 1235 °C (2282 °F) for one hour exposures.
Ordering information: HOBO data loggers require HOBOware software and a USB cable (Note: USB cable is included with HOBOware Pro CD or USB software purchase). For more information on required HOBOware software (not included), contact your Avantor representative.