Ultralast Green Rechargeable Batteries
Performs exactly like the batteries you're used to, so there's no compromise in getting greener.
- Ready to use right out of the pack, just like regular batteries
- Keep a charge for up to 6+ months in low power consumption devices such as remote controls, clocks, flashlights, and other common household items
- Holds 80% of charge after 12 months when not in use
- Can be charged as many as 500 times, or up to three years
- One rechargeable battery can keep up to 1000 disposable alkaline batteries out of landfills
- Can be recycled through the Rechargeable Battery Recycling Corporation (RBRC) program
- Packaged in eco-friendly materials, including post-consumer recycled cardboard and recyclable PET plastic
By replacing single-use batteries with Everyday Rechargeables, users can save money and prevent toxic landfill as they are reused over and over again. Using Ultralast Green batteries is an easy way to take a greener step every day.