SureSeal S™ microcentrifuge tubes are designed for a broad range of research applications.
- Rnase-, Dnase-, and pyrogen-free
- Sterilized by electron beam radiation
- Each 50 pack comes in a self-standing bag with gusseted bottom
- 10 stop-pops supplied in every bag
- Assorted color packs contain blue, red, purple, yellow, and green
Ideal for multiple assays including enzyme digests, DNA isolation/purification, centrifugation, incubation, and general sample/reagent storage.
SureSeal S™ tubes are manufactured under cleanroom conditions, using only BioClear™ co-polymer, an advanced polypropylene that maximizes clarity, centrifugal strength (tested up to 28000×g) and the usable temperature range (−90 to 121 °C).
The oversized tube cap (with frosted marking surface), combined with the unique ring and groove closure, enhances the security of the liquid-tight seal, while minimizing the required locking forces for a more ergonomic opening/closing of the tube caps.