Brownlee Electrolysis Apparatus
Physics Educational Materials
Electricity/Magnetism Learning Activities
This unit is ideal for beginner electrolysis experiments.
- Comes with a glass reservoir to hold liquids
- Electrodes have platinum foil tips
- Glass reservoir is an 800 ml beaker
- The top of the electrodes have a knurl nut for easy connection to a power supply
- Instruction manual included
The Brownlee Classic electrolysis apparatus performs electrolysis using J-hook type platinum tipped electrodes positioned under collection tubes that are attached to a plastic support base.