High quality borosilicate 3.3 glass beakers feature a spout for easy pouring as well as double scale graduation markings.
- Made from high quality borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Low form design with spout for easy pouring
- Chemical resistant, double scale white enamel graduations
- Superior chemical durability
- Low temperature gradient, can withstand thermal shock
- Uniform wall thickness for superior durability
- Autoclavable at 121 °C
- Graduated per ASTM E960
Eisco ASTM beakers are made of high-quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass. These durable glass beakers have a low temperature gradient and can withstand high temperatures as well as thermal shocks. They are microwaveable, autoclavable, and have superior chemical durability. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point –515 °C | Annealing Point 565 °C | Softening Point 820 °C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.
Certifications: ASTM E960