Desiccators, Vacuum, Clear Base, PP/PC
These autoclavable desiccators are made of polypropylene (PP) and polycarbonate (PC).
- Can hold a vacuum up to 740 mm Hg for 24 hours without any greasing
- Autoclavable at 120 °C for 15 minutes
- The transparent PC bottom provides increased viewing clarity
- An internal groove on the flange holds the silicon rubber O-ring
- Includes a perforated PP desiccator plate
- The knurled knob on the top allows easy handling of the dome
- The top dome, molded in rigid and transparent PC, gives a crystal-clear view of the sample
The PP stopcock has a self-lubricating PTFE plug. The three-way plug opens to create a vacuum, closes to hold a vacuum, and opens again to release a vacuum.