This 4-channel data logger measures and transmits data wirelessly from a variety of sensors.
- Bluetooth communication for wireless data offload
- 16-bit resolution for highly-accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New self-describing sensors with intelligent configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual LCD-screen alarms notify you if a sensor becomes unplugged or a reading exceeds set thresholds
Ideal for energy audits, building commissioning studies, equipment scheduling, and more, this self-contained, bluetooth-enabled, wireless data logger lets you use your mobile device or Windows computer and Onset's free HOBOconnect app to access data, at any time, when within 100 feet of the logger. Configure the logger, read out data, view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files - with no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device or laptop.
Accessories information: Add the MX gateway, for remote access to your data in Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink® software.
Ordering information: Requires HOBOconnect® app and compatible mobile device or Windows computer. For more information on required HOBOware software (not included), contact your Avantor representative.