Eisco LabGlass® Receiver Adapters with Vacuum Connection and Threaded Joint
Adapters, Conical Ground Joints
High quality reciever adapter can be used to connect glassware to a vacuum.
- Made of borosilicate glass 3.3
- Ground threaded joint and ground cone for secure fit with other glassware
- Tapered vaccum connector for secure fit with hose
- Superior chemical durability
- Low temperature gradient - can withstand high temperatures and thermal shocks
Heat tolerances: Strain point 515 °C; annealing point 565 °C and softening point 820 °C.
Eisco manufactures all LabGlass products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.