These autoclaves have been designed to provide high quality repeatable performance and accountability for a wide range of applications used in modern laboratories,
- Liquid sterilization (using two flexible PT100 probes) with various cooling options
- Pipette and glass sterilization
- Instrument sterilization (wrapped or unwrapped)
- Biohazard and waste sterilization
- Agar preparation
- Specialized customized cycles
- Stores the last 200 cycles in built-in memory
- Passwords for access level control
- Sterilization temperature range 105 to 137 °C
- Optional disinfection/isothermal temperature Range 60 to 105 °C
- Optional Independent Recording for cross-checking cycle measurements
The laboratory autoclave line is designed for laboratory applications used in research institutes, universities, medical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food and chemical industries. Each model has a number of optional added-value features which can be configured for fast cooling ('C'), efficient drying ('PV'), efficient heating ('G'), biohazard and waste sterilization ('BH'), built-in water reservoir ('WR' – ELV models only), Fo control, and more. Benchtop lab autoclaves are designed to save space on your laboratory workbench. Vertical lab autoclaves are designed for your convenience and ease of use when vertically loading the autoclave.
F0 software control- Protect your liquid media, save time, save energy: An additional challenge with liquid sterilization is the need to prevent liquid media exposure to high temperatures for a long time, which may harm the quality of the liquid media. The advanced F0 optional feature minimizes the time liquids are exposed to high temperatures during sterilization there by protecting liquid media, saving your lab time and reducing energy consumption.
Filter replacement notifications based on the number of cycles, optional air exhaust filtration for (hazardous) waste sterilization. Optional air over pressure cycle is intended to sterilize liquids in heat sensitive bags in order to avoid expansion and distortion of the bags under steam pressure and Optional Fast Liquid Cooling- The chamber is surrounded by coils that are filled with cold tap water to help, rapidly cooling down the chamber to safe temperature, reducing the cycle time and protecting the load by minimizing its exposure to high temperatures (5075ELVC Model only).
Certifications: Controller and software comply with 21 CFR part 11 standard with optional R.P.C.R. software