The HemoCue® Hb 801 system seamlessly integrates point-of-care hemoglobin testing into your workflow.
- Results in under one second
- Reagent-free cuvettes, improving open-vial stability
- Large display with intuitive on-screen symbols
- Internal quality control self-test
- Customize your analyzer with HemoCue® 801 connect software featuring bluetooth
A complimentary download of the HemoCue® 801 connect software is all it takes to optimize your workflow even more with our new HemoCue® Hb 801 system.
The HemoCue® 801 connect software allows you to customize your analyzer to your workflow, with features such as: Configure analyzer(s) wirelessly via bluetooth or with data cable. Customizable cleaning and QC reminders, with documentation, based on your own standard procedures. Copy and paste patient results to an electronic medical record. Analyze hemoglobin trends in your practice with easy-to-use reporting tools. Access the most up-to-date user manual and package insert from HemoCue® in one convenient place.
Certifications: CLIA waived.
Ordering information: Optional liquid controls are available; contact your VWR representative for more information.