The Fluorescence/UV-VIS Spectrophotometer measures the absorbance and fluorescence spectra of various chemical and biochemical compounds.
- Absorbance and fluorescence detection modes
- Wavelength reporting interval ~1 nm
- Sample format is 10×10 mm cuvette (UV fluorescence cuvette included)
- Vernier Fluorescence/UV-VIS Spectrophotometer with LED holder
- Three exchangeable LED cartridges: 375 nm, 450 nm, and 525 nm
- Starna UV fluorescence cuvette
The Fluorescence/UV-VIS spectrophotometer is designed specifically for upper-level chemistry courses. Combined functionality of a fluorometer with the power of a UV/VIS spectrophotometer to allow students to easily and accurately conduct numerous fluorescence experiments with compounds such as quinine sulfate, DAPI, GFP, and tryptophan. Exchangeable LEDs ensure you get the exact excitation wavelength needed for your experiment.
Delivery information: Includes AC power supply, AC adapter, USB cable, carrying case.