Powered by Ocean Optics™ technology, the Vernier spectrometer is a truly portable VIS-NIR spectrometer which connects directly to your computer with a standard USB cable.
- One-step calibration of the full spectrum saves precious lab time
- A complete visible light spectrum, 380 to 950 nm, is collected in a fraction of a second
- The open cuvette holder allows for access to the sample during testing
- Other Vernier sensors can be used simultaneously with the Vernier Spectrometer, expanding student's opportunities to pursue a variety of research projects
- The Vernier spectrometer draws its power from your computer, eliminating the need for an additional power source
Used to measure the absorbance spectrum of an aqueous sample, conduct Beer's law experiments at one or more wavelengths simultaneously, conduct kinetic studies of absorbance versus time at one or more wavelengths, conduct equilibrium studies of absorbance versus time and/or absorbance versus concentration, conduct emission spectrum analysis with the fiber optic assembly.