Use the Go Direct® Tris-compatible flat pH sensor to measure the pH of a solution or semisolid, such as food or soil.
- Range of pH 0 to 14 (Some sodium error in ranges greater than pH 12 due to thicker glass and higher impedance values)
- Double-junction, sealed, gel-filled, Ag/AgCl reference, polycarbonate body
- Flat glass membrane style
- Storage solution: pH 4/KCl solution (10 g KCl in 100 ml buffer pH-4 solution)
- Impedance ~20 kΩ at 25 °C
This pH sensor is a highly versatile sensor. Because the glass membrane is flat instead of a bulb, it is more durable, easier to clean, and allows for flat surface measurements or smaller sample sizes. It features a sealed, gel-filled, double-junction electrode, making it compatible with Tris buffers and solutions containing proteins or sulfides. The flat glass shape also makes it useful for measuring the pH of semisolids such as food or soil slurries.
Go Direct sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook™, or computer using our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app - no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
O.Ø of 12 mm.