The State data logger records state changes, electronic pulses/contact closures from external devices.
- One logger with 4 recording modes
- Internal reed switch can be used to determine when a door or window is open or closed
- Compatible with a wide range of external sensors
- Runtime frequency: 1 Hz
- Ships with 2.5 mm input cable
- Compatible with HOBOware and HOBOware Pro software for logger setup, graphing, and analysis
The HOBO State/Pulse/Event/Runtime data logger records state changes, electronic pulses, and mechanical or electrical contact closures from external sensing devices. This data logger is ideal for monitoring energy consumption, mechanical equipment operation, and water and gas flow. The HOBO UX90-001 State Data Logger is available in a standard 128 KB memory model (UX90-001) capable of 84,650 measurements, and an expanded 512 KB memory version (UX90-001M) capable of over 346,795 measurements.
Accessories information: All optional AC Current Transformer Sensors offer an output of 0.333-volt AC at rated current.
Ordering information: HOBO data loggers require HOBOware software and a USB cable (Note: USB cable is included with HOBOware Pro CD or USB software purchase). For more information on required HOBOware software (not included), contact your Avantor representative.