InTemp® CX402 data loggers monitor temperatures in refrigerators, freezers, and other temperature-controlled environments to comply with global GDP requirements.
- Easy-to-read display with current and daily min/max temperatures
- Bluetooth® transmission of data and alarm states
- Logger setup and download of data in seconds – without a PC or cable
- Real-time alerts and automatic data downloads with optional CX Gateway device
- ±0.5 °C accuracy for reliable temperature readings
- Battery-powered to guard against local power loss
- NIST Certificate of Calibration
The loggers communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth® Low Energy to mobile devices. Using the InTemp app, you can easily view data, check logger status, set alarms, and create and share secure PDF reports for streamlined reporting and regulatory compliance. All loggers feature a built-in LCD display to view current and daily min and max temperatures, advanced audible and visual alarm capabilities for notification of temperature excursions, an internal sensor for ambient temperature monitoring, and a single-point NIST Certification of Calibration for both the logger body and probe.
Models are available with a two or four meter external temperature probe for tracking actual refrigerator temperatures without Glycol buffers or freezer applications.