Welcome to How-to use Zero to Genetic Engineering Hero, the guide to programming bacteria made specifically for beginners.
- Presents complex techniques without making them overwhelming
- Contains many hands-on exercises
- Use physical experiments to anchor your student's new knowledge
- Complements the many Amino Labs actives available elsewhere
- Recommended for use with Amino Labs DNA Playground™ (available separately)
Zero to Genetic Engineering Hero is the very first step you should consider in your learning of genetic engineering (sometimes called synthetic biology) and programming biology. This book can be used at home, in the classroom, and the makerspace. It can be used on its own, however, a major benefit is that you can do hands-on exercises and gain real-world skills. The book explains how to get set up and what equipment and ingredients you'll need for the hands-on exercises.