VWR® Ultra High Performance Centrifuge Tubes
These leak-proof conical-bottom centrifuge tubes prevent breakage and leakage during high-speed centrifugation and are made of non-cytotoxic medical grade resin that allows users to easily see sample volume and color.
- Easy-to-read black graduations in ±2% increments
- Contains a large, white frosted writing area
- RNase-, DNase-, and endotoxin-free
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to –80 °C
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation SAL10-6 (ISO11137)
Caps are available in two styles. Flat caps are leak resistant and feature a molded-in elastomeric sealing ring that keeps the sealed tubes completely secure. These caps are ideal for vortexing chemicals and long rocker incubations. Plug caps feature a deep sealing area and offer a secure seal for extended storage.
Certifications: Manufactured in a class 100,000 room environment. Manufactured under ISO13485:2016 and ISO9001:2015 quality management system. Meet the requirements of RoHS.
Ordering information: Bulk packed items are supplied with tubes and caps packaged separately.
Caution: Caps must be loosely attached to tubes when autoclaving.