Share sounds for faster learning.
- Easy to use
- May reduce the length and increases the efficiency of teaching sessions and rounds
- Presenting stethoscope can be easily switched to listening stethoscope
- Improves the confidence of both educator and trainee
- Functional in both clinical and learning systems
- May Be Used In Conjunction With Sam 3G®, Pat® or Standardized Patients
Cardionics has teamed up with 3M™ Littmann to develop the 3M Littmann Listen-In Mobile Kit for effortless sharing of live patient physiological sounds. Users can pair up to five Littmann Model 3200 stethoscopes via a Bluetooth-enabled tablet and listen in on the auscultating stethoscope.
This kit is optimal for both educative and clinical purposes — whether it’s students auscultating a SAM 3G manikin or an attending physician rounding with their residents. The software and stethoscopes are incredibly user-friendly, allowing users to quickly switch between presenting stethoscopes for more intensive and accurate training. Through the 3M Littmann Listen-In Mobile Kit, instructors will gain confidence in their students’ accuracy and students will gain confidence in their own assessment skills.