Purifier Logic+ Class II A2 biological safety cabinet provide personnel, product and environmental protection from hazardous particulates.
- MyLogic OS displays cabinet status and alarms with clear, concise images and messaging to build user confidence
- Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) Technology automatically maintains a precise volume of air as the filters load to protect a user and their samples
- Ergonomic Inclination™ Technology Suite includes 10° angled sash, patented curved air grille with built-in armrest, fully accessible controls and eye-level mounted color display
- Quiet, efficient ECM blower and energy saving LED lights reduces cabinet’s carbon footprint
- Provides personnel, product and environmental protection and is suitable for work in all biosafety levels
MyLogic OS provides intuitive control of the Logic+ with clear messages and vibrant imagery, status updates and alarms with diagnostic troubleshooting. Using ECM blower technology, the Logic+ uses the Constant Airflow Profile™ (CAP) to maintain a precise volume of air as the filters load. In addition, the cabinet will continuously display the HEPA filter life remaining and cabinet status. These features combine to provide unparalleled safety.
Type A2 biosafety cabinets provide personnel, product and environmental protection and are suitable for work in all biosafety levels. These biosafety cabinets are designed to discharge HEPA-filtered exhaust air directly into the laboratory, or into an exhaust system through an efficient Ventus™ Canopy Connection (optional). In addition, some models have base stands and/or an Accessory Package (UV light, service fixture(s) and Vacu-Pass™ Cord and Cable Portal) included.
Certifications: ETL listed. NSF listed. ADA-compliant (height of controls and receptacles). CE Conformity marking (230V models). ISO 5 conditions per ISO 14644-1 and 2.
Accessories information: Accessories not included unless stated.
Ordering information: Base stand required if model with stand is not selected.