Electrometer, 115 V, 50/60 Hz, 3B Scientific
Electromagnetic Field Meters
Impedance converter with high-resistance input for measuring extremely small charges and currents.
- Measurement of charge and voltage in electrostatics
- Measurement of charge and voltage for a plate capacitor
- Ionisation of air by burning gases or α radiation
- Hallwachs effect (external photoelectric effect)
- Electrometer gain factor of 1.00
Impedance converter with high-resistance input for measuring extremely small charges and currents. The input signal is converted into a proportional voltage, which can then be measured with an external voltmeter. During the measurement the potentials of the electrometer and the experimenter must be matched by using a metal rod connected to earth.
Delivery information: Includes a 12 VAC plug-in power supply.