3B Scientific® Painted Disarticulated Skeleton
Human Biology Models
Human Anatomy Models
Shows muscle origins and insertions.
- The muscle disarticulated full skeleton features
- One hand and foot on wire
- Vertebral column strung on thin, nylon wire
- Multilingual product manual to identify over 600 numbered anatomical structures
- Supplied in a sturdy partitioned cardboard storage box
This 3B disarticulated skeleton is hand-painted and numbered to show muscle origins in red and muscle insertions in blue on the left side. The disarticulated skeleton's bones and bony structures such as fissures, foramina and processes are hand-numbered on the right side. The skull is detachable into 3 parts for detailed anatomical study. Consists of 53 pieces. This high quality skeleton replica is great for any in depth study of the human skeleton and scientific anatomy studies. Add the disarticulated full muscle skeleton to your classroom or doctors office!