This VWR® Upholstered lab chair is highlighted by european styling to enhance freedom of motion while providing proven ergonomic performance, reliability, and upscale aesthetics in demand by today's laboratory professionals.
- Euro-style design increases user freedom of motion and provides high-end aesthetic, meeting functionality needs of lab professionals while promoting positive, talent-attracting corporate image
- Generously proportioned seat with highly resilient, molded foam cushioning delivers greater comfort and more attractive product profile compared to upholstered seating utilizing smaller seats with cut foam
- Exclusive black vinyl 'micro dot' upholstery combines practical performance with a sophisticated look
- Other components include height-adjustable arms with black self-skinned urethane pads, an easy-to-use ergonomic task control with seat height and back tilt adjustments and 26" Ø black composite base
- Designed for laboratory applications, including those in healthcare, education and industrial settings
- Backed by a 10-year warranty (5 years on upholstery, lifetime on pneumatic)
Adjustable, lumbar-supporting backrest features beveled, resilient foam cushioning and hidden ratchet adjustment mechanism, providing a comfortable, appealing alternative to competitive lab seating models that have backrest adjustment knobs or levers and unsightly backbar tails.
Certifications: Meets ANSI/BIFMA standards for durability and safety.
Caution: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.