EXCEL 355 general exam table offers an all steel fully welded base construction with a long trouble free service life and no maintenance requirements.
- Spring assisted counter balance for back adjustment - no gas cylinder
- Dual electrical outlets with locking safety door and overload protection: circuit breaker - no fuses
- Multi-position stirrups, leg extension and irrigation basin
- Easy to clean one-piece upholstered top, no cross-seams, decorative stitching or embossing
- Three field reversible side drawers, two foot end drawers
- Extra long, pull-out locking step with rubber tread
- All welded steel base treated for resistance to rust - no plastic
The EXCEL 355 is ENOCHS' most popular fixed height examination table due to its functionality and service longevity. Engineered for a long trouble-free service life and a low total cost of ownership (TCO), the 355 has the features needed to handle the majority of common exams and procedures. Dual electrical receptacles, multi-position stirrups, pull out leg extension, ample storage and patient load capacity of 600 lbs. makes this exam table a perfect complement to a facility's exam room set-up.
Certifications: Classified by UL to UL60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1.
Accessories information: Models 6109 Universal Clamp, 6110 Tri-Clamp, 111-02 Headend Rails, 111-03 Footend Rails, 111-11 Knee Crutches, 111-05 Arm Board, 111-12 Restraint Straps, 111-10 Urology Pan, 111-50 Caster Base. Contact your VWR representative for more information.
Ordering information: Four-year warranty. EXCEL tables ship complete with top securely attached to base. When ordering tables, designate Base Color, Upholstery Top Color, Drawer Front Color, drawers on patient's Right or Left side. Use: How-to-Order-the-ENOCHS-EXCEL-Series-Tables.pdf at https://www.enochsmed.com/excel-order-information.
Delivery information: Product is delivered to loading docks by Commercial Freight Lines. White Glove service available by quote only. Table ships complete. No assembly required.
Packaging: Tables are securely bolted to wood skids and covered with protective plastic bag. A double wall carton covers the product which is secured to skid with metal strapping.
Caution: Remove table from skid by lifting only at table’s base. DO NOT LIFT AT COUCH SEAT, HEAD SECTION OR BY STIRRUPS, LEG EXTENSION or BASIN DRAWER -- lifting at these points could result in product damage and/or bodily injury.