The DO600-K is a convenient kit which adds versatility for measuring dissolved oxygen in laboratories or out in the field with a 16' (5 m) extension cable and probe weight guard for taking easy measurements in tanks or streams.
- Oxygen level displayed as % Saturation or Concentration (mg/L [ppm])
- Adjustable Altitude Compensation (0 - 20000 feet in 1,000 feet increments)
- Adjustable Salinity Compensation from 0 to 50 ppt
- Analog bargraph indicates trends
- Memory stores up to 25 data sets with DO and Temperature reading
- Self calibration on power up