The best tool to make your qPCR Diagnostics application faster and easier.
- Patented Chip Based Design Provides Extremely Rapid Output - “30 Cycles in 12 Minutes”
- Free dedicated software that's easy to use and install.
- No user's calibration is required to run the instrument
- Unit saves up to 12 qPCR protocols
- Perfect for Food and Beverage applications like Pathogen and GMO testing
GENECHECKER™ has adopted a special polymer chip (Rapi:chip™) which enables much faster thermal transfer to the samples when compared to conventional PCR tubes or plates. The thermal cycling mechanism of GENECHECKER™ achieves 8°C/sec ramping rate for both heating and cooling.
The Integrated camera module of GENECHECKER™ fully monitors and records the fluorescence signal of each sample and the recorded fluorescence values are processed and displayed by GENERECORDERTM software. Using this unique data analysis method, GENECHECKER™ provides very precise results of reactions compared to conventional real-time PCR instruments on the market which are collecting fluorescence data through an optical scanning method.
GENECHECKERTM comes with GENERECORDERTM software, which provides amplification curves, melting curves and melting peaks for easy analysis.