Sartorius presents the Arium® mini, and Arium® mini PLUS. These compact ultrapure water systems are specially designed for ultrapure water requirements of less than 10 liters per day. With the capacity to deliver ultrapure water at a rate of 1 L/min. and a width of only 28 cm (11"), these space-saving units easily integrate into nearly any lab environment.
- 5 L Bagtank stores pre-treated pure water for the quick production of ultrapure water
- mini PLUS model connects directly to a feed water tap, standard mini model does not
- Both models available with or without UV lamp feature
- Replacement filter, bag, and lamp accessories available separately
- Each unit has an intuitive, color touch screen that can be used while wearing gloves
The Arium® mini PLUS connects directly to a feed water tap. The feed water is treated by a special designed pre-treatment cartridge, which consists of a combination of activated carbon and a reverse osmosis module. Available with or without a UV lamp.
The Arium® mini does not have a direct water connection. The device is fed via the integrated bag, which is filled by means of a built-in pump. Pre-treated water (such as DI water or spring water) is transferred from a vessel into the bag and thus serves as feed water for the production of Type 1 ultrapure water. Available with or without a UV lamp.
Ordering information: Available to US customers only. These systems includes a two-year manufacturer's warranty.