Chex-AII® Instant-Seal Pouches, Propper Manufacturing
Chex-all II self-seal sterilization pouches for use in steam autoclaves or ethylene oxide sterilizers provide a barrier to maintain sterility after the sterilization process.
- Self-sealing serilization pouches for use in steam and ethylene oxide
- Pre-printed indicator inside and outside the pouch
- Features triple-sealed paper/plastic film to ensure the security of contents
- Made of 2.5 mm plastic and 73 to 74 gram paper
- Chemical indicator provides distinct color change from yellow to black in steam
- Chemical indicator provides distinct color change from red to green in EO
Chex-All® II pouches offer breathability, a sterile barrier, and the advantage of pre-printed chemical indicators (both inside and outside the pouch) along with the convenience of self-sealing pouches. 3/4" wide adhesive line guarantees a strong seal that will not be affected by steam or ethylene oxide exposure. Chex-All® II pouches are for use in steam and ethylene oxide, eliminating the need for two sets of pouches. Chex-All pouches are validated for double pouch packaging.
Certifications: Meets ANSI/AAMI Standard ST-79.