Basic Patient Care Manikin For Introductory Nursing.
- Able to sit in upright position without support
- Seamless limbs up to fingers and toes
- TPN and IV routes to simulate patients with catheter lines
- True-to-life articulation for patient handling
- Optional parts include replacement male and female genitalia parts that can be used with water
Cherry is a basic patient care manikin for introductory nursing. The manikin can sit upright without support. Soft life-like materials provides realistic hands-on training. A basic full body, nursing manikin offers training for day-to-day patient care for health care professionals.
Recommended Training Skills:
Oral and denture care, Stomach pumping, Nasogastric tube placement, Oxygen/nasal cannula placement, Tracheotomy care and management, TPN and PICC care, Intramuscular injection, Body positioning, Patient handling, Passive exercise, Change of clothes, PEG care, Pressure sores care, IV insertion and care, Stoma care, Subcutaneous injection, Urinal catheterization, Enema, Suppository insertion, Perineal care, and Wound care.