Bradley Pressurized Portable Eye Wash
First Aid Supplies
Eyewash Stations and Eyewash Bottles
Easily transportable for fast, efficient treatment.
- Meets ANSI Z358.1-2009 Standards, SEI Certified
- Built-in handles allow for easy transportation
- Includes dual eyewash heads for flow control and pop-off dust covers
- Eyewash has supplemental 8" yellow hose with hand-held squeeze valve to spray face or rinse body
- Stainless steel tanks feature pressure relief valve and tire filter valve with air gauge
- Refill heater jackets provide freeze protection down to -20°F (-29°C)
These eye washes are ideal for providing emergency protection in areas where permanent water supply is not readily available or accessible. Supplements permanent eyewash fixture installations. Ten-gallon pressure tank is constructed of stainless steel. Eyewash heads are chrome-plated brass. Tire filler valve with 0-160 PSI air gauge. 8" hand-held hose spray has chrome-plated metal parts. Hose burst strength is 450 PSI. Hand-held hose spray head contains an antimicrobial agent to protect the spray head.