PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete provides a complete solution from tap to ultrapure water direct from a potable water supply, and is ideal for laboratories needing up to 100 liters of 18.2 MΩ.cm ultrapure water. With its simple and ergonomic design and ease-of-use, water can be dispensed directly from the system or from a choice of additional Halo Dispensers.
- Recirculation of purified water through our modular reservoir to maintain consistent peak water purity at 18.2 MΩ.cm
- When fitted, PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete produces water which is free from biologically active impurities
- Perfect single system solution for analytical and life science applications requiring 18.2 MΩ.cm
- Front entry service doors provide quick and easy access to consumables
- Designed to be modular and stackable to save space, whether wall-mounted or under the bench
- Data Capture via USB for system performance validation and software updates
The modular nature of PURELAB Chorus 1 Complete means that your dispense solutions can sit independently from the unit
Suggested applications include mass spectrometry, molecular biology, electrochemistry, atomic spectroscopy, liquid chromatography, gas chromatography, immunochemistry, general laboratory, spectrophotometry.
You can even have the Halo Dispenser
Certifications: UL listed. CE marked.
Accessories information: Additional accessories, and future consumables are sold separately.
Ordering information: Package includes the Chorus water system and standard installation Kit (LA672). A water storage reservoir is required for this system to operate. If required, additional kits can be purchased for alternative configurations, including wall mounting, stacking and combining of systems. It is highly recommended to contact your sales representative for additional information to meet your application, budget, and configuration needs.