The lightweight, compact LightWare SF11-C is an ideal laser altimeter for UAVs.
- Outputs 16 readings per second for very quick data refresh
- Multiple interfaces for use with different types of flight controllers or other embedded systems
- Configurable baud rate 9600-115200
- Ready to use with no calibration needed
- Set optional configurations with the free LightWare Terminal Software
- 18" (46 cm) USB A to MicroB cable and 7-wire cable/plug included
Its time-of-flight system makes accurate distance measurements that are not affected by speed, wind, changes in barometric pressure, noise, ambient light, or air temperature.
For a quick test, simply connect the SF11-C's USB port to your computer with the included 18"" USB A to Micro-B Cable. Open a serial terminal and set it to 115,200 kbps; formatted distance readings are immediately available.
Altimeter for the ELEV-8 v3 Quadcopter and other UAVs, detecting distance between craft and ground
Calculating speed of moving objects or vehicles
Measuring depth of materials (snow, fluid, sand) from above
Counting passing objects in a monitoring or control system