The Go Direct Motion Detector uses ultrasound to measure the position, velocity, and acceleration of moving objects.
- The Go Direct Motion Detector can be used in a variety of experiments
- Study position, velocity, and acceleration of carts when mounted on a track
- Match graphs created in Graphical Analysis 4 software
- Analyze the effects of air resistance on falling coffee filters
- Investigate simple harmonic motion by monitoring a mass on a spring
The Go Direct Motion Detector accurately tracks objects as close as 15 cm and as far away as 2.5 m. Its built-in temperature compensation automatically adjusts for the difference in the speed of sound in cold and warm locations. Its unique design protects the sensor from falling objects during simple harmonic motion or free fall experiments.