This unique linkable design enables the possibility of multiple configurations to form different shaped tube racks.
- Rack can be modified for use in multiple applications: water or ice baths, phlebotomoy trays, transport boxes
- Customizable tube rack offers multiple configurations for 5 mL/15 mL and 17 mm diameter tubes
- Open design allows exposure to water and ice baths and helps reduce identification errors
- Create different shapes and rack sizes with up to 16 wells, depending on need (straight line, cirlce, 2 x 8, 4 x 4, etc.)
- Assorted colors for easy identification of tubes or testing (4 blue, 4 green, 4 yellow, and 4 natural)
- Link together multiple Chain Racks to accommodate larger tube rack configuration requirements
- Racks are not autoclavable
Work outside the traditional tube rack box shape, or don't
The VWR® Chain Tube Rack has a unique linkable design that enables the possiblity of multiple configurations to form different shaped tube racks. Each well has the flexibility to hold 5 mL on one side, or rotate 180° to hold 15 mL or 17 mm tubes (round or conical bottom). Mix and match the well sizes to create one rack that holds mutiple sized tubes in a variety of functional configurations.
Now users can configure a tube rack to meet specific requirements, instead of the other way around.